Profile your organisation as an Industry leader and leverage on our integrated marketing campaign.
Engage your captive audience at an exclusive event hosted by your organisation.
Reinforce your branding and seize opportunity to enhance your brand visibility at the event.
Showcase your products and solutions and engage your targeted audience.
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), automating end-to-end business processes with software bots –digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, improved customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The UK’s Department for International Trade helps UK businesses export internationally, drives inward and outward investment, negotiates market access and trade deals, and champions free trade.
DIT Singapore at the British High Commission, works closely with Healthcare UK, a joint initiative between DIT, Department for Health and Social Care and NHS England, to develop international partnerships in the following areas:
- Digital Health: Pioneering healthcare innovations in AI, VR and AR, IoT and remote monitoring, data analytics, app development, electronic health records, telehealth, telecare, health and wellbeing, laboratory and radiology information systems, business efficiencies, and other digital applications.
- Clinical Services: Cancer, Diabetes, Urgent and Emergency care, Fertility, Genomics, Elderly Care, Mental Health, Primary Care.
- Education & Training: UK knowledge and expertise delivered through multidisciplinary clinical E&T, leadership & management training and consultancy & advisory.
- Infrastructure Services: hospital design and builds, Public Private Partnerships (PPP), and project management
- Healthcare systems development: system best practice, clinical regulations and population wide prevention programmes
To deliver quality healthcare with greater efficiency and accuracy, healthcare providers are increasingly relying on e-medical records systems. To efficiently and securely access these, server-based computing is also used to access these systems.
eG Innovations provides a total performance visibility from virtual desktops to e-medical records systems to proactively identify potential performance issues before digital experience is affected.