Risk assessment, customer engagement, product innovation and speed to market have been thrust into the limelight for insurance companies, especially in healthcare. As the industry enters into a new era of product innovation and distribution, the impact of technology is also being felt.
Delivered digitally, the 14th Annual Health Insurance remains the only event of its kind for the sector. Debate with top leaders the most topical issues surrounding COVID risk management, new market development, pricing, and the impact of digitalisation.
- COVID-19 and health insurance market
- Re-engineering product and business models in health insurance
- Premium pricing trends in APAC
- 2020 regional healthcare reforms and addressing realities for the insurance market
- Product innovation models for the Asian market
- Regulatory and Tech-Drivers in Product Development
- Redefining client experience through product innovations
- Predictive analytics for early disease detection – How it should matter to health insurance providers?
- Enhancing risk and analytics in Asian markets