Asia’s healthcare market is transforming at the highest rate, healthcare spending is projected to reach US$4.3 trillion and surpassing the U.S and Europe. Upbeat prospects for private and public healthcare facilities investment and expansion in the region, intensified demand for data, analytics, AI application and overall process digitalisation. Besides, economic growth, the demand for better healthcare and safety has been surging, and how are health insurers optimising the full market potential?
Demonstrating continued success year on year, Informa Connect’s 6th Asia Healthcare Week returns better and rejuvenated. This umbrella event spans three co-located conferences that will address a wide variety of aspects regarding the direction of healthcare and what it takes to revamp and prepare healthcare businesses for emerging priorities in the sector.
- 70+ Speakers, 50+ Case Studies, 3 Co-Located Events
- Pick and choose your sessions, Network across all three events
- Regional Updates on policy, projects and partnership opportunities
- Online Business Partnering tool to facilitate business networks
- Meet leaders of the industry, establish innovative concepts with Accelerators and successful start-ups